Thursday, November 26, 2015

Washi Thank You

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you all have a wonderful day with friends and family.  I know I have so very many things to be thankful for this year!
 
on to the project...
Sometimes I just like to use washi tape for a background on a card instead of designer series paper or an embossed piece of card stock.  That is the case on this one that I have started to add to my stamp a stacks.  

 
I chose some random washi tapes and then added a stamped image from Summer Silhouettes and a sentiment from Cheers to Love in Perfect Plum ink.

 
Supplies:
Cheers to Love, Summer Silhouettes
Perfect Plum ink
Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum card stock
washi tape
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!