Saturday, December 5, 2015

Celebrate You

 
Ten years ago today, I met my amazing baby girl.  She is the sweetest girl in the world and can be tough when she needs to be (with her brothers!)...

 
This is the card I put together for her and I thought the sentiment was accurate.  It comes from the Fantastic Four stamp set.

 
I chose some pieces from the Hello December 2015 Project Life collection and also the Seasonal Snapshot 20015 Project Life collection to finish it off. 
 
Happy Birthday Maddie!
 
Supplies:
Fabulous Four
Basic Black ink
Very Vanilla card stock
Hello December 2015 Project Life collection
Seasonal Snapshot 20015 Project Life collection
Everyday Chic washi tape
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!