Thursday, December 3, 2015

Decorated Star

 
Apparently the craft stores I go to when I get a chance just have too many fun wooden items to alter this fall!  This is another project I put together using a wooden piece I purchased...
 
 
I took strips of Merry Moments designer series paper and attached them to the star using Mod Podge.  Then I started adding more elements...

 
I stamped some images from Jolly Christmas...

 
and then I picked out some Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015 cards to add...

 
Then, I added some bling and ribbon and a tea lace doily...

 
then I stamped a little more with the A Little Something stamp set and added a die cut "peace" mounted to a die cut using the Cards and Labels Project Life collection framelits.

 
A few circles and buttons and the star was complete!
 
Supplies:
Jolly Christmas, A Little Something
Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow ink
Whisper White, Old Olive and Real Red card stock
Merry Moments dsp
Home for Christmas designer buttons
Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life
Deco Labels framelits
Cards and Labels Project Life framelits
Christmas greetings thinlits
Artisan label punch
burlap ribbon
Tea lace paper doily
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!