Monday, December 7, 2015

Fourth Grade


This is one of the pages I put together while I was at a retreat recently, it is actually a current year class photo instead of being a couple years behind since the kids brought them home a few days before I left. 
 

 
I chose to use some Schoolhouse designer series paper and some pieces from the Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015 collection along with some random buttons.

 
The title is created with the Layered Letters stamp set.
 
Supplies:
Layered Letters
Crumb Cake ink
Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake card stock
Schoolhouse dsp
designer series buttons
Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015 collection
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!