Sunday, December 27, 2015

Hello

 
I just love the colors in the Wildflower Fields Designer Series paper pack in the Sale-a-bration 2016 catalog although not all the patterns are my favorite.  The pattern I used below is probably my favorite (and remember you can get this one for free with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration starting January 5th!).

 
I also used the stamp set called Hello which is in the same Sale-a-bration catalog!!  I cut out the little party hats with the paper snips and added them with Stampin' dimensionals.

 
Supplies:
Hello (SAB 2016)
Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey ink
Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stock
Wildflower Fields dsp (SAB 2015)
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!