Friday, December 4, 2015

Joy to the World


 
This card is one that I used for a swap at a recent retreat.  Looking at it now, I think I would like it better with a different card base color....hmmm, maybe I will have to make some new ones :)
 

 
First, I used the confetti stars punch on my Soft Sky card stock.  Then I punched out three trees with the Tree punch, added some metallic gold thread and then the trees to the base.

 
And finally I added the sentiment which was die cut with the Tags and Labels framelits.
 
Supplies:
Jolly Christmas
Pool Party ink
Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White and Crumb Cake card stock
Winter Wonderland specialty paper
metallic gold thread
Tree punch
Confetti stars punch
Tags and labels framelits
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!