Saturday, December 19, 2015

Lots of Balloons

 
The card I am sharing today uses all sneak peek Occasions products with the exception of the ink and card stock.  The designer series paper is from the It's my Party dsp stack, the stamps are from the Party wishes stamp set and the balloons are punched from the Balloon Bouquet punch.

 
I really like the patterns in the designer series paper stack - Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaroon, Sahara Sand and Whisper White.  It will be fun to use all the patterns!
 
Supplies:
Party Wishes
Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo ink
Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaroon, Basic Black card stock
It's My Party dsp
Balloon Bouquet punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!