Monday, December 28, 2015

More Sky is the Limit


 
Another masculine birthday card share today using the Sky is the Limit (SAB 2016) stamp set.  It pairs perfectly with the Shine On specialty paper since one of the patterns has silver clouds. 
 

 
I made two versions of the card and the only differences are that I stamped clouds on the background of one of them and not the other and changed the direction of the linen thread. 

 
Supplies:
Sky is the Limit (SAB 2016)
Basic Black, Lost Lagoon ink
Whisper White, Lost Lagoon card stock
Shine On specialty paper
Linen thread
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!