Friday, December 25, 2015

Rejoice

Merry Christmas!  I hope you all have a wonderful day with family and friends as you celebrate this wonderful day.
 
I have another sneak peek product on my card today although the stamp sets and embossing folder are in the Holiday catalog.  

 
I used the Wink of Stella glitter brush on my trees on the embossing folder, the tree images on my stamped piece and also added it to my snowflake stamp and used it as ink that way.  It is like an aquapainter that has the liquid glitter already inside and I just love it! No mess!!!

 
Supplies:
Versatile Christmas, Happy Scenes
Soft Suede ink
Wink of Stella glitter brush
Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette card stock
gold bakers twine
Woodland folder
Memories in the Making project life collection
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!