Sunday, January 24, 2016

Fear Not

 
I showed you a birthday card that I made with the Rose Garden thinlits and Rose Wonder stamp set last week and today I have a sympathy card using the same elements.  The sentiments in the stamp set make it quite versatile.

 
This time I did not use the glitter brush on the rose, I left it as is after I attached the die cut to the Pink Pirouette card stock and cut it out.

 
Supplies:
Rose Wonder
Pool Party, Early Espresso ink
Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla card stock
Rose Garden thinlits
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!