Friday, January 15, 2016

Happiness Is

 
Well, as I was trying to organize some parts of my stamp room I ran across some class pictures that had not made it to the scrapbook yet.  

 
For this picture, I paired the It's My Party designer series paper with the Memories in the Making Project Life collection and also used the Welcome Words stamp set.

 
The "happiness" was already on the Project Life card and I stamped the "another" and "Year" using the Welcome Words set.  I added the "is" with my Project Life journaling pen.
 
Supplies:
Basic Black ink
Basic Black, Whisper White card stock
Memories in the Making Project Life
It's My Party dsp
Tags and Labels framelits
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!