Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy Day

 
Happy New Year! 
 
I didn't put together a New Year's card or project this year, but I thought the sentiment on this one worked ok for the day.  It is from the stamp set A Nice Cuppa as is the stamped image of the cup and the tea bags in the background.

 
I added some Have a Cuppa designer series paper and used the Cups and Kettle Framelits dies for the cup and the little embellishment on it.

 
Supplies:
A Nice Cuppa
Basic Black, Pool Party ink
Whisper White, Pool Party, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight card stock
Have a Cuppa dsp
2 1/2" circle punch
Cups and Kettle Framelits
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!