Thursday, January 21, 2016

Hello My Friend


 
I used this little note card holder as a door prize for my last Stamp A Stack, it is big enough to hold more than 8 note cards and envelopes...
 

 
I used the Wildflower Fields designer series paper and Hello stamp set which are both Sale-a-bration FREE items along with some Cherry Cobbler, Lost Lagoon and Pink Pirouette card stock.

 
To close the little folder, I added two antique brads and some bakers twine, tying the twine around one brad and wrapping it around the other.

 
My note cards were 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and I stamped the images below using the Number of Years stamp set.

 
Supplies:
Number of Years, Hello (SAB 2016)
Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon, Cherry Cobbler ink
Pink Pirouette, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon card stock
Wildflower Fields dsp (SAB 2016)
antique brads
Cherry Cobbler baker's twine
Tea Lace paper doilies
Pool Party glitter ribbon
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!