Sunday, January 3, 2016

Lazy Sunday


Well, while it is Sunday, the weather certainly doesn't look like the picture in the layout below! 
 
I only had one shot of this fun day for Hunter and decided to use two copies of the same picture and layer them on top of each other with dimensionals.
 

 
I offset the top one just a little so you can see that there are two.
 
 
My "water" and the dots in the background are stamped using the Work of Art stamp set.
 
 
Supplies:
Work of Art
Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky, Pool Party ink
Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray card stock
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!