Sunday, January 31, 2016

Look Who's Turning...

 
Last week one of our nieces turned 2 and even though she probably won't care much about the card, I wanted to make a fun one for her.  I found out later that she received some balloons at breakfast that day and didn't want to let go of them...so maybe the balloon idea on the card went over ok with her too :)

 
I used the Circle Card Thinlit die to start with and cut my base out of Whisper White. 

 
There is a lot of stamping all around the card and I added some Pool Party glitter ribbon to the outside edge.

 
I decided to add another layer to the back of the card and used some Pink Pirouette card stock.  In order for the circle cut out part of the card to still move, I needed to trim a little of the card stock on the back after I attached it.

 
On the inside, I added some more stamping, a banner and the die cut 2.

 
Some more die cuts...

 
A couple more views...

 
Supplies:
Number of Years, Balloon Celebration
Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede ink
Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Pink Pirouette card stock
Circle Card Thinlits
Large Number framelits
Balloon bouquet punch
Pool Party glitter ribbon
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!