Monday, January 11, 2016

Memories

 
I have used a mix of products on this sympathy card including several different stamp sets.  For the background I chose Timeless Textures and I used 2 different images from that set with some Crumb Cake ink.

 
Then I added some leaves from the Butterfly Basics stamp set and stamped them both on the Wild Wasabi layer and the card base.

 
Finally, I used the Blessings from Heaven set for the sentiment and the Butterfly Basics flower for my accented piece.
 
Supplies:
Blessings from Heaven, Butterfly Basics, Timeless Textures
Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi ink
Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi card stock
Ovals collection framelits
Note tag punch
Basic pearls
Linen thread
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!