Sunday, January 10, 2016

Party Wishes

 
There are always fun new embossing folders in each new catalog we receive from Stampin' Up! and I love that.  The one used in the card below is called Confetti.

 
I paired the embossing folder with an oval cut with the Ovals collection framelits.  It was stamped with the Party Wishes stamp set images and added with Stampin' dimensionals.

 
Supplies:
Party Wishes
Soft Sky, Basic Gray ink
Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla card stock
Wink of Stella glitter brush
Hello honey ribbon
Ovals collection framelits
Confetti embossing folder
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!