Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Rose Birthday

 
This is the card we gave my mother-in-law last weekend on her birthday.  I used the Rose Wonder stamp set which coordinates with the Rose Garden thinlit dies to create it.  

 
I glued the rose die to a piece of Pink Pirouette card stock and then cut around it before using my Wink of Stella glitter brush on the whole thing. 

 
I added a couple pieces of ribbon, a retired artisan embellishment and some It's my party dots to finish off the card.

 
Supplies:
Rose Wonder
Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party ink
Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi, Watermelon Wonder card stock
Rose garden thinlits
Pool Party glitter ribbon
It's my party dots
Artisan embellishment
crochet trim
Wink of Stella glitter brush
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!