Saturday, January 9, 2016

Thinking of You

 
In the Meadow is one of my favorite new stamp sets in the Occasions catalog because it can be used for several different occasions - masculine cards, thinking of you, sympathy, etc.  

 
This card is really very simple and I love simple cards too!  I used only Crumb Cake card stock and Soft Suede ink.  Over the mountains I also added some glitter with the Wink of Stella glitter brush although it is difficult to see on the pictures.

 
Supplies:
In the Meadow
Soft Suede ink
Crumb Cake card stock
Wink of Stella glitter brush
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!