Monday, January 25, 2016

You are Sweet



This is another door prize selection from my last stamp a stack.  I found these little bottles one day at Target and actually use a few in my kitchen for spices, but I kept a few to alter. 

 
The jar is filled with Hershey kisses and I chose the Honeycomb Happiness (SAB 2016) stamp set to decorate with.
 

 
After adding some Tear and Tape adhesive to the outside rim of the lid, I added some Bermuda Bay sequin trim and took off a few pieces of the sequins to decorate around the ice cream cone as well.

 
There is some cotton ribbon around the jar behind the scallop circle and ice cream cone and the cone itself is covered with glitter from the Wink of Stella glitter brush.

 
Supplies:
Honeycomb Happiness (SAB 2016)
Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Delightful Dijon ink
Whisper White, Soft Suede, Watermelon Wonder card stock
designer buttons
Artisan Label punch
1 3/4" scallop circle punch
Bermuda Bay sequin trim
cotton ribbon
 
 
 
post signature

1 comment:

Cary said...

Adorable, I CASE'd you today! Thanks for the inspiration!
CARY XXXOOO

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!