Thursday, January 7, 2016

You Mean the World

 
I have another sample using the Going Global stamp set today.  For this one, I chose to use the World Traveler embossing folder behind the stamped images.
 
 
I added a little washi tape and a gold metal button that has some linen thread through the button holes before adding the globe image and sentiment.

 
The sentiment is stamped with the Ticket duo builder punch and the globe with the 2" punch.
 
Supplies:
Going Global
Early Espresso, Crumb Cake ink
Very vanilla, Early Espresso card stock
Ticket duo builder punch
2" circle punch
washi tape
gold metal button
linen thread
World Traveler embossing folder
 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!