Sunday, January 17, 2016

You're So Sweet

 
I have to say, this is maybe the least favorite for me of all the Sale-a-bration stamp sets.  I will still try to find fun things to do with it and I have not tried the honeycomb embellishments yet either so that may change my mind :)

 
The card itself is very simple, I cut out an oval with the Ovals collection framelits and then stamped my chick image and colored it in with some Blendability markers. 
 
Supplies:
Honeycomb Happiness (SAB 2016)
Basic black ink
Daffodil Delight Blendabilities
Pretty petals dsp
Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla card stock
Ovals collection framelits
Venetian crochet trim ribbon
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!