Friday, February 19, 2016

February Stamp Club projects

 
Today I am sharing this month's stamp club projects.  The first is a card using the Suite Sayings stamp set with Wildflower Fields designer series paper (SAB 2016), Circles framelits and the tags and labels framelits collection.

 
For our second card, I chose the Perfect Pairings stamp set (SAB 2016) and the Have a Cuppa designer series paper set.

 
Finally, for the layout this month I did something a little different.  I used the Memories in the Making Project Life collection, including the pack found in the Sale-a-bration flyer and made them a 12 x 12 pocket page. 

 
If you enjoyed these projects and would like to try out either my monthly stamp club or my virtual one, contact me here for more information.
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!