Monday, February 15, 2016

For Being You

 
In this year's Sale-a-bration catalog there are some different options for items other than stamp set as always.  The first which is only available until the end of today as it is a limited time only item is called Perfectly Artistic dsp.  There is also a Project Life specialty card collection called Memories in the Making and a Vellum paper stack called Botanical Gardens, but my favorite is the Wildflower Fields designer series paper and I have used it in today's card.


 
I chose two different patterns and then attached them to my card base.  There is a small strip of Blushing Bride card stock over their seam and then I added some white cotton ribbon and a piece of Blackberry Bliss striped stitched ribbon for a bow.

 
The sentiment comes from the Suite sayings stamp set and I used my Lost Lagoon and Blackberry Bliss markers to ink it up.
 
Supplies:
Suite Sayings
 Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon markers
Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Whisper White card stock
Wildflower Fields dsp (SAB 2016)
cotton ribbon
blackberry bliss stitched satin ribbon
Tags and labels framelits
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!