Monday, February 22, 2016

Happy Happenings


 
Sometimes I leave pieces of Project Life kits out on my stamp table to be sure to use them for a project in the near future and forget which set they are from...that is the case with this card!  The background that is watercolor wash and splattered is the card that I am uncertain about...
 

 
I paired it with the Happy Happenings stamp set and some It's My Party designer series paper and added a piece die cut using the Mini treat bag thinlits.  This piece has some Pool Party glitter ribbon placed behind it so you can see it through the holes.

 
Supplies:
Happy Happenings
Melon Mambo ink
Whisper White, Daffodil Delight card stock
Shine on specialty paper
It's my party dsp
basic rhinestones
Pool Party glitter ribbon
Mini treat bag thinlit
circle punches
Project Life
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!