Monday, February 1, 2016

My Heart Smiles


 
Before I get to today's card...I am going to be on vacation for the next week or so and instead of not posting anything I decided to post some great videos from Stampin' Up! so I hope you enjoy them!  The videos will start on Wednesday...
 
There is a stamp set in the occasions catalog called Suite Sayings that I just love.  There are so many occasions offered in just one set!!
 

 
For this card, I die cut a piece for my saying with the Tags and Labels framelits and then stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink.

 
I added a couple layers of Wildflower Fields designer series paper from the Sale-a-bration catalog  and some white baker's twine...
 
Supplies:
Suite Sayings
Blackberry Bliss ink
Wildflower fields dsp (SAB 2016)
Whisper White card stock
white baker's twine
Tags and Labels framelits
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!