Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Sale

 
What could possibly make Sale-A-Bration even better? Getting Paper Pumpkin involved of course! It just might be the easiest way for you to earn FREE* Sale-A-Bration items. 
 
3-Month Prepaid Subscription (137859) $59.85 $55   
Save on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!
 
12-Month Prepaid Subscription (137861) $215.40 
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save $24 a year with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin' Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items! 
 
This offer will end on March 31, 2016 at 11:50 PM (MT).
 
 

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!