Saturday, February 20, 2016

Thoughts and Prayers

 
Since I am always in need of thinking of you and sympathy cards, I like to have a variety of them on hand at all times.  This one uses the Perfectly Artistic designer series paper (SAB 2016) and Rose Wonder stamp set.  The background of the designer series paper is slightly variegated and that is easier to see when you are looking at the card and not a picture.

 
I used the Tags and labels framelits for the sentiment and added some silver baker's twine around the card.

 
Another thing you cannot see in the picture is that I used the Wink of Stella glitter brush on the rose.
 
Supplies:
Rose Wonder
Basic Black ink
Wink of Stella glitter brush
Bermuda Bay, Whisper White card stock
Perfectly Artistic designer series paper (SAB 2016)
Tags and labels framelits
silver baker's twine
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!