Sunday, April 17, 2016

75

 
Today we celebrate my dad's 75th birthday.  ( I have no doubt he has never seen my blog so I am not too worried about him seeing pictures of his card before he receives it!)  I decided to make his card in colors of his favorite things - John Deere tractors and of course NDSU Bison.  In Stampin' Up! terms, those colors are Daffodil Delight and Garden Green :)

 
The saying that is in the Number of Years stamp set is perfect for his card too so I used that on the front.  On the inside I added the happy birthday with some of the watercolor images as well but I didn't take a picture of it...

 
The enamel dots are leftovers from a couple different Paper Pumpkin kits.
 
Supplies:
Number of Years
Basic Black ink
Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock
Arrows folder
circles framelits
enamel dots
 

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!