Monday, April 18, 2016

A few years behind...

 
As the title says, I am a few years behind on putting this layout together...my parent's 40th anniversary.  I used several different Project Life card collections to put it together in one of the pocket pages.  

 
I added some sequins to one of the pockets over the top of a Project Life card and added some glitter tape (SAB 2016).  The stamped images are from the Number of Years stamp set (same as yesterday's card).

 
There is also a little corrugated paper in the mix and enamel dots too.

 
Supplies:
Project Life pocket page
Project Life card collections (various)
Wildflower fields dsp (SAB 2016)
glitter tape (SAB 2016)
corrugated paper
2" circle punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!