Monday, April 11, 2016

Love you Always

 
Simple is the theme again today!  This time of year my time is pretty limited in the craft room so I have to make the time count as much as possible.  

 
I used a piece of the Perfectly Artistic designer series paper (SAB 2016) with my Sunburst thinlit die for the background. 

 
My sentiment is from Something to Say and I punched a heart out of a piece of glitter tape (SAB 2016) and added it to my top circle.
 
Supplies:
Something to say
Basic Black ink
Pool Party, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight card stock
glitter tape (SAB 20016)
Perfectly Artistic dsp (SAB 2016)
circle punches
small heart punch
Sunburst thinlit die
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!