Friday, April 8, 2016

March Paper Pumpkin Take 2

 
As promised, more alternative ideas for the March 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit!  For these cards, I used the little pocket pieces and added some pieces I cut up as little pocket notes in the cards.

 
The Curvy corner trio punch was used on the top corners of this pull out...

 
and for this one, I used one of the little fold able note cards as my pull out piece.

 
I still have quite a few leftover pieces so you may still see some more alternative ideas in the future!  I can't wait for the next one to arrive!

 
Remember, if you sign up by April 10th, you will receive an extra (and FREE stamp set) to celebrate the 1 millionth kit being shipped last month!
 
You can sign up here or purchase a subscription right here!
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!