Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Printer's Tray


As part of my dad's birthday gift a week or so ago, I made this printer's tray for him with a photo I took of him and three of his grandchildren last summer at the lake. 
 

 
I seem to get the best pictures of dad and the kids at the lake so it just seemed like a good photo to use even though there are three of the grandkids missing from this one. 
 
 
I used some English Garden designer series paper, corrugated paper and Lost Lagoon, Night of Navy, Old Olive and Tip Top Taupe card stock.


For stamp sets, I chose the Going Global, In the Meadow and All about Everything sets.  All about everything is the one we received as a bonus in the last Paper Pumpkin subscription.

 
I added some enamel dots and buttons for accents as well.
 
Supplies:
Going Global, In the Meadow, All about Everything
Night of Navy, Old Olive ink
Lost Lagoon, Tip Top Taupe, Old Olive, Night of Navy card stock
corrugated paper
English garden dsp
enamel dots
circle punches
linen thread
designer buttons
printer's tray
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!