Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Celebrate You

Today I have a little box to share with you, I have shown you one similar to this before and it is a modified version of Erica Cerwin's design that you can find here.


I used Rich Razzleberry card stock for the base of the box and added some Corrugated paper around the top of the opening. 


The sentiment comes from Suite Sayings and I punched it out with the Note Tag punch.

Supplies:
Suite Sayings
 Soft Suede ink
Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White card stock
note tag punch
corrugated paper
tea lace paper doilies



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!