Sunday, May 29, 2016

Layering Love


Finally, some new catalog samples for you!  This card use a few of the new In Colors - Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo.


The sentiment comes from a stamp set called Layering Love and the background is a stamp set called Perfectly Wrapped.  I added a little bit of Playful Palette designer series paper and some 3/8" ruched ribbon in Sweet Sugarplum.

Supplies:
Perfectly Wrapped, Layering Love
Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo ink
Peekaboo Peach, Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White card stock
3/8" Sweet Sugarplum ruched ribbon
Playful Palette dsp



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!