Friday, May 27, 2016

May Paper Pumpkin

I really liked the die cuts and corrugated paper in this month's Paper Pumpkin kit.  The cards I put together below are just variations on the suggested ideas that are shown in the kit. 


I did a little stamping on the inside of a couple of the cards as well that I didn't take pictures of, but most of the time I leave the inside of my cards blank.


I saved a couple of the pieces to do something different with at a later time (when there is a little more time in my day to experiment!).  When the alternative ideas are created I will share them as well :)


Supplies:
May 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!