Monday, May 9, 2016

May Stamp Club part 1

 
I am going to take two days to share this months Stamp Club projects just because my time is limited and I wanted to have a an extra post :)  

 
For our layout this month, I chose the All about Everything stamp set and used some Color Me Irresistible specialty paper along with some Schoolhouse designer series paper.
 
Supplies:
All about Everything
Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Garden Green ink
Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight card stock
Color Me Irresistible specialty paper
Schoolhouse dsp
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!