Thursday, May 26, 2016

Mother's Day Card


While Mother's Day has already passed I thought I would still share this card with you since you could easily add a different sentiment to the middle of it. 


I used a strip of the Sale-a-bration designer series paper called Wildflower Fields and the stamp set from the April 2016 Paper Pumpkin set. 


For accents I added some basic rhinestones and a tea lace paper doily.

Supplies:
April 2016 Paper Pumpkin
Lost Lagoon ink
Crum Cake, Basic Black, Lost Lagoon card stock
tea lace paper doilies
decorative label punch
basic rhinestones
SAB 2016 Wildflower fields dsp
circle punch



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!