Monday, May 30, 2016

Work of Art


There are some more new catalog products on today's card!  The stamp set is called Painter's Palette and I added some Big Shot items as well - the Layering Squares framelits and Floral affection embossing folder.


For the colors, I chose Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo and Tip Top Taupe.  There are a few retiring enamel dots on the embossed flowers for a little color and texture.


Supplies:
Painter's Palette
Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo ink
Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Tip Top Taupe, Flirty Flamingo card stock
Layering squares framelits
Floral affection folder
enamel dots



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!