Wednesday, May 18, 2016

World's Best



Well, I am still struggling to get posts out!  Even though the planting is done, there is lots of washing of equipment to do and we are shipping potatoes as well.  Then, add the baseball games in the evening and there goes my time.  Oh well, it will get better soon :)



For this card I used the World Traveler folder on some Smoky Slate card stock and then I used my Crumb Cake folder and rubbed it on the top of the embossing. 


I just layered some circle punches and added them on top of the metallic doily to finish it off.

Supplies:
Going Global
Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand ink
Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay card stock
World Traveler folder
circle punches
metallic doilies


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!