Thursday, May 5, 2016

You Make Me

 
Perfect Pennants is one of the retiring stamp sets so I wanted to make another card with it before its time is over (there may be more before the month is over too!).  

 
I pulled out my Chevron border punch and punched out of some Shine on specialty paper before adding card stock behind it.  I added some little silver stamped images from the All about Everything stamp set too.
 
Supplies:
All about everything, Perfect Pennants
Metallic Silver, Island Indigo ink
Whisper White, Island Indigo card stock
English Garden dsp
Shine on specialty paper
Chevron border punch
designer buttons
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!