Tuesday, May 3, 2016

You're the Best

 
My posts for the next few weeks might not be everyday...I will get as many in as I can though!  We will be planting potatoes pretty soon and have a few other things happening as well so I don't get to the stamp room often in May.
 
On to the card for today!  I used the Sunburst Sayings stamp set in the Occasions catalog and paired it with some Color Me Irresistible specialty paper.

 
I used my Delightful Dijon stamp pad directly on the specialty paper and then wiped off the excess with a tissue. 

 
I stamped, cut out and popped up one of my "You're the best" images...
 
Supplies:
Sunburst Sayings
Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso, Old Olive ink
Soft Suede, Whisper White, Old Olive card stock
Color me irresistible specialty paper
 




post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!