Friday, June 3, 2016

Another Happy Year

I always seem to come across older school pictures that I have not put into a scrapbook while I am trying to reorganize my stamp room.  This picture is about 7 years old!


I used some pieces from the May 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit to complete this layout - the corrugated paper, die cut strip at the bottom and the negative parts of the "happy" sticker. 


I chose the Welcome words stamp set and some Pop of Pink specialty paper to complete it.

Supplies:
Welcome Words
Basic Black ink
Basic Black, Pool Party card stock
May 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit
candy dots
Pop of Pink specialty paper



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!