Monday, June 6, 2016

Congrats


On this card, I have used a mix of 2014-2016 and 2016-2018 In Colors along with the Swirly Bird and Thoughtful Banners stamp sets.



My colors are Watermelon Wonder and Peekaboo Peach, both the card stock and ink were used to complete this one.  The Swirly Scribbles thinlits cut out the swirls and little flowers and the Duet banner punch made my congrats banner for me.


Supplies:
Swirly Bird, Thoughtful Banners
Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach ink
Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach card stock
duet banner punch
Swirly scribbles thinlits
basic rhinestones
linen thread



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!