Friday, June 24, 2016

Jar for You


I just love the Jar of Love stamp set paired with its framelit set called Everyday Jars, the possibilities are endless!


I chose some Fruit Stand designer series paper for my background and then stamped the jar on some glassine paper and cut it out with the framelit.  Next came some leaves and flowers stamped and die cut and I also added another die cut jar behind the glassine one so the designer series paper didn't show through the glassine paper.  The second jar was cut from a piece of Serene Scenery designer series paper.


Supplies:
Jar of love
Peekaboo Peach, Pool Party, Basic Black ink
Dapper Denim, Whisper White card stock
glassine paper
Everyday jars framelits
Fruit Stand, Serene Scenery dsp



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!