Thursday, June 2, 2016

June Stamp Club Projects

I wanted to use as many new catalog items on our stamp club projects as I could this month.  There are two different designer series papers in the projects below - Playful Palette and Affectionately Yours...a new punch called duet banners and a couple different stamp sets - Layering Love, Swirly Bird and Pun intended.


I chose some new in colors for this card - Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum as well as some ruched ribbon.


This one uses the Swirly scribbles thinlits and some Peekaboo Peach card stock...


And finally the layout which again uses the duet banner punch, Affectionately yours specialty paper and Pun intended stamp set.


Hope you enjoyed these projects!  I always have room for more in my monthly stamp club or my Virtual (every other month) stamp clubs!  Contact me here if you would like more information about either one of them.




post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!