Monday, June 20, 2016

Off to Middle School!


This layout showcases my daughter's fourth grade class on the last day of school this year.  They will be off to a new school in the fall. I chose a 12" x 12" piece of Dapper Denim card stock to start with and added some images from Playful backgrounds using the same color ink. 



Then, I added a piece of designer series paper from the Fruit stand collection and some Swirly Scribbles die cuts.  The wording comes from the Watercolor Words and Layering Letters alphabet stamp sets.


The stars are leftovers from the May Paper Pumpkin kit.



Supplies:
Watercolor Words, Layering Letters alphabet
Dapper Denim ink
Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White card stock
ruched ribbon
May Paper Pumpkin kit
Swirly Scribbles thinlit
Fruit Stand dsp







No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!