Saturday, June 4, 2016

Snappy Birthday!


I have another card created using the Pun Intended hostess stamp set for you today.  On this one, I used one of the images from Painter's Palette for my background and added some now retired Going Places designer series paper.



The sentiment is punched out with the modern label punch.

Supplies:
Pun Intended, Painter's Palette
Basic Black, Delightful Dijon ink
Very Vanilla, Tip Top Taupe card stock
Going Places designer series paper
modern label punch

Now is a great time to join one of my stamp clubs - when the new catalog comes out I think all of our wishlists get pretty large!  I have a couple different options to choose from and you can contact me for more information right here.


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!