Wednesday, June 1, 2016

You Always Make Me Smile


It is new catalog day!  In honor of that, I have used a couple of the new stamp sets on this card along with a couple others.  First, I added an image from Summer Silhouettes in the background and used Sweet Sugarplum (new In Color) ink. 


My flower layer is stamped with the Wild about Flowers stamp set using Garden Green and Sweet Sugarplum ink.  The sentiment uses two different stamp sets that are in the new catalog - the "friend" comes from the Thoughtful Banners set and the "you will always make me smile" from the Sitting Here set.  They are stamped with the new color Dapper Denim and punched out with the modern label punch.


I added a few basic pearls and some Sweet Sugarplum ruched ribbon to complete the card.

Supplies:
Sitting Here, Wild about flowers, Thoughtful banners, Summer silhouettes
Dapper Denim, Garden Green, Sweet Sugarplum ink
Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum card stock
modern label punch
ruched ribbon
basic pearls



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!