Monday, June 27, 2016

You Fill Me


On Friday I shared a card using the Jar of Love stamp set and Everyday jars framelits.  Today I have another sample using the same products but instead of using glassine paper for my jar, I used a piece of Serene Scenery designer series paper that looks like water.


I added other patterns of the same designer series paper behind the jar and also stamped a strip of burlap to go over the middle of the jar behind the sentiment.


Supplies:
Jar of Love
Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stock
Crumb Cake ink
linen thread
Serene Scenery designer series paper
Everyday Jars framelits



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!